SNMF iscommitted to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself.
Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
- your name
- your age
- your email and mailing address
- your telephone number
- your payment processing details
- limited personal details
- Any other data required
Collection of Information
- Site Browsing: We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information. If you desire to register yourself at the Site, you would be required to provide your Personal Information
While you are browsing through the Site, the Site's operating system may automatically record some general information ("General Information") about your visit.
Personal information will be used by SNMF for internal purposes including the following:
- sending you emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, regular updates on the utilisation of donations and other updates.
- processing your donations to SNMF on the Site.
- Delivering Receipt for donations made by you to SNMF.
- maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site
Disclosure of Personal Information
Within SNMF, access to Personal Information collected by SNMF will be given only to those persons who are authorised and third parties hired by SNMF to perform administrative services like entering and managing Personal Information in the Database, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. SNMF cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and SNMF will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
SNMF is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage(whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of SNMF.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and SNMF, SNMF reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the Site, to protect SNMF and it's property, to fulfil your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of SNMF
Security:SNMF endeavours to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information.
Links to other Websites: The Site contains links to other websites for the benefit of it's visitors.
Copyright Protection: All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images and software is the property of SNMF and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Permission is given to use the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making enquiries or making a donation. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site can only be made with the permission of SNMF.
DISCLAIMER:Your access to and use of this website (www.shekharmemorialfoundation.com) referred to as "Site" is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, Terms and Conditions.